Frequently Asked Questions:
- What should I wear to worship? Anything! Whatever you feel you comfortable in. On any given Sunday, you may see some people in a suit or dress and others in jeans.
- Can I take Communion? YES! All are welcome including children.
- What time does worship start and how long is the service? Worship starts at 10:15am every Sunday and lasts about an hour and a half.
- How big is the church? There are 70-100 of us gathering each Sunday.
- What about my kids? We love kids! There is Sunday School and Youth Forum available for kids who would like to participate but children are always welcome to stay throughout worship. Whatever makes you most comfortable as a family.
- What's worship like? It is joyful and full of life. We are an informal group and our worship services are relevant and personal.